Terms & Conditions: (in a nutshell)
We will endeavour to keep our site as clean & as friendly as possible.
Please enjoy this site responsibly 🙂
How it works:
• register with the site
• post an ad
• turn your prelovedfashion into €€€€’s
• By using our site you agree to our T&C’s and that you are over 18 years of age.
• Whether you register or not you agree to our terms.
• If you have issue with our terms please cease using the site.
• We are free to amend the terms & conditions at any time & as we see fit.
• We are free to amend, change, delete any content as we see fit.
• We do not & will never share any information with anyone, ever! unless firstly agreed by the concerned party.
• If you undertake in fraudulent activity you will be reported and deleted
• You will not post anything ads or otherwise, that may cause us(or anyone) to violate any laws
• You will not spam, post chain mail or pyramid schemes
• You will not post anything we(or anyone) consider inappropriate
• You will not copy, modify or distribute any content without prior consent
• You will not distribute viruses or any other harmful software through our site
• Please report problems, offensive/abusive content to us
• Please enjoy our site responsibly 🙂
As we are used as a medium for buying & selling clothes only, we are not:
• involved in any transaction between either the seller or the buyer
• responsible for the quality of the ad content
• responsible for the truth or accuracy of content
• responsible for the ability of sellers/buyers to complete transactions
Prelovedfashion.ie Disclaimer & Terms (in the legal sense)
1. Acceptance of our Terms
• By visiting the website www.prelovedfashion.ie, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.prelovedfashion.ie, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of www.prelovedfashion.ie. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and www.prelovedfashion.ie and that your use of www.prelovedfashion.ie shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. Provision of Services
• You agree and acknowledge that www.prelovedfashion.ie is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that www.prelovedfashion.ie is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. Proprietary Rights
• You acknowledge and agree that www.prelovedfashion.ie may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. www.prelovedfashion.ie authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
4. Submitted Content
• When you submit content to www.prelovedfashion.ie you simultaneously grant www.prelovedfashion.ie an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to www.prelovedfashion.ie
5. Termination of Agreement
• The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
• You understand and agree that your use of www.prelovedfashion.ie is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”. www.prelovedfashion.ie does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the www.prelovedfashion.ie website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability
• You understand and agree that www.prelovedfashion.ie and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not www.prelovedfashion.ie has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of www.prelovedfashion.ie is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8. External Content
• www.prelovedfashion.ie may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that www.prelovedfashion.ie is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
• You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by www.prelovedfashion.ie to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of www.prelovedfashion.ie. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
10. Entire Agreement
• You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and www.prelovedfashion.ie. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
11. Changes to the Terms
• www.prelovedfashion.ie reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of www.prelovedfashion.ie after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.prelovedfashion.ie.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we will not collect the data shown in the comments form, we may collect visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information